- Advt. No.3/2012 for filling in the post of ‘Accounts Assistant’ was published and the list of selected candidates in order of merit has been displayed on the website of company.
- The company has decided to impart orientation training to the selected candidates at its Training Centre’s at Eklahare (Nashik), Amravati and Sangli.
- The detailed address of the Training Centre’s is as under:
Nashik: Training & Safety Department,
T.P.S Ekhalare, Near Guest House, Nashik - 422105
Sangli: Sangli Training Centre
Vishrambag, Near Valchand College, Sangli.
Amravati: RTC Training Centre, Power House Colony,
Morshi Road, Amravati
- The orientation training to the selected candidates will be imparted in the batches. The duration of the training batches is as under:
Batch – 1: 16th July to 18th July, 2012
Batch – 2: 19th July to 21st July, 2012
Batch – 3: 30th July to 1st August, 2012
Batch – 4: 2nd August to 4th August, 2012
- The candidates shall report at 0930 hrs at the designated training centre along with the following documents:
- System Generated Application Form
- Copy of Bank Challan
- SSC Certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Bachelor of Commerce Certificate
- MS-CIT / Equivalent Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Post Graduation Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate if available; else the documents as per the list available on the website for submission to appropriate Caste Scrutiny Committee.
- Other relevant Certificates, if selected against Sports, Persons with Disability, Apprenticeship, Ex-serviceman, Project Affected Persons etc., as applicable
- In case, any of the candidate is not in a position to submit above documents in support of his/her pre-requisites and other information given in the System Generated Application will not be allowed to participate in the Orientation Training.
- The request for change of training centre / training batch will not be considered.
- The candidates will be provided shared accommodation at the training centre as per availability on first cum first serve basis.