8. FOR NAMES OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY (Click Here)
- Board Meetings are not open to public
9. DIRECTORY OF THE OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (Click here)
10. ANNUAL BUDGET ALLOCATION AND EXPENDITURE STATEMENT
11. MANNER OF EXECUTION OF SUBSIDY PROGRAMMES and details of benificiries
MSEDCL is basically involved in Distribution of Electricity through 33/22/11 KV Sub-stations. MSEDCL provides power supply at a highly subsidized rate to about 75% consumers including the consumers in BPL, Agriculture, Public Water Works, Residential (lower consumption) etc. categories. The Agriculture & power loom consumers are further subsidized by GoM & this subsidy is paid by GoM to MSEDCL in cash. The Power supply for SC,ST is released on priority under Special Component Plan (SCP), Tribal sub plan (TSP), other tribal sub plan (OTSP). The funds are generally provided by GoM as grant.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Vidyutikaran Yojana (RGGVY) is the scheme sponsored by GoI.