8. FOR NAMES OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY (Click Here)
- Board Meetings are not open to public
9. DIRECTORY OF THE OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (Click here)
10. ANNUAL BUDGET ALLOCATION AND EXPENDITURE STATEMENT
11. MANNER OF EXECUTION OF SUBSIDY PROGRAMMES and details of beneficiaries
MSEDCL is basically involved in Distribution of Electricity through 33/22/11 KV Sub-stations. MSEDCL provides power supply at a highly subsidized rate to about 75% consumers including the consumers in BPL, Agriculture, Public Water Works, Residential (lower consumption) etc. categories. The Agriculture & power loom consumers are further subsidized by GoM & this subsidy is paid by GoM to MSEDCL in cash.
SPECIAL COMPONENT PLAN
Release of residential connections & Ag. connections to Scheduled Caste & Nav-Buddha beneficiaries & release of street light connections in dalit basti are the main works carried out under this plan.
MSEDCL has proposed Rs. 108 Crs for the year 2016-17 to GoM under this plan & accordingly Rs. 92.55 Crs sanctioned. The target of 3751 Ag Pumps Connections, 6416 Domestic connections to SC & NB beneficiaries and 4304 street light Connections in Dalit Basties is proposed for the year 2016-17. As on 31.01.2017, achievement is 419 Ag Pump connections & 1371 Domestic connections to SC & NB beneficiaries and 336 street light Connections in Dalit Basties. Total expenditure is made under this scheme is Rs. 11.36 Crs.